Landscape lighting, we also can call garden lighting, it is lighting for private gardens and public landscapes. Purpose for Landscape Lighting maybe for wanting illumination in your backyard, or maybe you have a bench or a shadowy garden corner you need to illuminate for security reasons, or you want to highlight some features of your backyard like a water fountain or pond.
Landscape lighting except for lighting function also can do artistic decoration and landscaping functions.
Normally more outdoor landscape lighting is low-voltage, it is safer to work with and install than 120/220 volt systems. Includes like inground lights, wall lights, step lights, path lights etc.
Landscape lighting can be divided into:
1. Road landscape lighting: to guide your guests where they need to go;
2. Garden square landscape lighting: to accentuate your stunning landscaping;
3. Architectural landscape lighting; to highlight your home’s unique beauty;
4. Pool lighting: to keep your nightly swims safe;
5. Accent lighting: to subtly show off your property’s best features;