For specifically designed or project installation LED lamps must be used led underwater lights.
How about LED Underwater Light feature?
- Lifespan & Less energy > the traditional underwater lighting;
- Enhancing the esthetic appeal of ares such as pools and fountains;
- Raise the landscaping value of homes and commercial properties;
- Materials made from non-toxic materials & high level of resistance to corrosion;
- LED technology offers wider variety in regards to color;
- Can create numerous different patterns and rhythms;
- Besides decorative lighting, some LED underwater light are made for deepwater & diving applications;
How about underwater light working in water safe?
- Manufacture of underwater lights ensure LED underwater light meet the IEC60529 standards for protection against electric shock and other risks;
- LED underwater lights work voltage about 12~220V;
- To further enhance safety and avoid the risk of electric shocks,still advise to used a 12V/24V driver when installing the lights.
FAQ for LED Underwater Light:
- What is IP rate? — IP68
- What is the materials? —-Stainless steel
- Which color can be supply? —Single color, RGB, 3in1 and DMX 512
- Wire can be request? —- Sure (we have experience for led underwater light with 8m wire order.）
- Beam angle include: 10°/25°/40°/60°
How test led underwater light materials is Stainless 304 or Stainless 201 ?
Test video: http://bit.ly/2npv2T9